REGIONAL COUNTERDRUG TRAINING ACADEMY
The Fundamentalist Threat & A Proactive Approach for Law Enforcement
Length: 24 hours (3 days)
Designed for: All law enforcement officers regardless of the size of your respective Agency.
Certification : This course is POST certified in the states of Mississippi and Georgia and accepted for certification in other states.
1. Understand the narcotics nexus with terrorist organizations.
2. Learn proactive approaches to terrorism investigations in all types of communities as it relates to illegal drugs and potential funding of terrorist activities.
3. Show how these tactics can be carried out by any law enforcement officer and be successful in the fight against terrorism in the United States .
4. Show how Terrorist Groups, such as Al Qaeda, FARC and many Domestic Terrorist Organizations are prevalent in rural and suburban areas as well as urban regions.
5. Familiarize police officers with Foreign Terrorist Organizations such as Al Qaeda, Hamas, Hizballah and FARC to include Domestic Terrorists Organizations and localized (US) Narco-terrorists.