Registering Your Agency
1. If no agency point-of-contact has already been established with the RCTA or a change needs to be made, fax a memo on your agency letterhead appointing you (or someone) as your agency poc, signed by the Chief, Sheriff, Commander or someone of equal authority.
2. It must include the following:
- point-of-contact's first name/last name
- agency address
- agency phone number
- fax number
- cell or pgr number
- *e-mail address
*Make sure to include your email address so that we can send you a link to register your agency online.
3. Please fax to the registration section at 601-679-2006 or you may scan and email the memo to email@example.com.
4. After the fax of scanned memo is completed, you will receive a return e-mail which will include a link to our Online Agency Registration form.
5. After completing the online form you will receive an e-mail containing your new USERNAME and PASSWORD.
NOTE: ** Please ensure ALL requested information is included in the body of the memo because information faxed in the letterhead is sometimes unreadable or incomplete. If the memo is being faxed in order to make a change, please list who the new POC is replacing.
*If you have any questions or problems you may contact MSGT Eddie Morgan at:
TOLL FREE: 1-877-575-1435
* For instructions on how to navigate the new RCTA Online Registration System Please Click Here.